Adults come to therapy with various challenges and diagnoses such as:
– challenging life transitions
– stressful life events/work environments
– interpersonal conflicts
– mood swings
– personality disorders
– mood disorders
Choosing the right therapist for you can be a daunting task. My practice focuses on my clients’ strengths and bolsters self-awareness and understanding, through various techniques and interventions which best suit the individual. I am versed in creative arts therapy as well as trauma-informed therapies such as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and SSP (Safe and Sound Protocol) which help the client re-balance their nervous systems and brains to a calm physical state so interventions can be most effective.
Clients are always in the driver’s seat, empowered to guide the therapy towards their own personal goals.
Clients can expect improved:
– relief from flashbacks and intrusive thoughts
– self-awareness and self-compassion
– understanding of emotional reactions
– coping strategies
– abilities to manage emotions
– connections and relationships
– communication skills
Click on the link to see about setting up a phone call.